Here is what’s going on in Chile lately…
1. We are now in our third week of Thursday night training classes. People are learning and growing! We’ve been averaging around 100! This is a new mile marker for our midweek attendance!!
2. The Enlgish classes have been off the charts! Jason Kenney is leading the ministry. Last night we had around 150 in the classes! Pray that many will be saved!
3. We’ve added another Sunday School class! With many new young couples at the church, we had to divide our nusery class. Before, all the kids 4 years and under were in the same class… now we have 1-2 yrs. together and 3-4 yrs. in the new class. The teacher of the new 3-4 yrs. class choose the name for the group – Missionaries of Tomorrow – AMEN!! 🙂
4. We’re preparing a new team of guys to lead the youth ministry! I’ll give you more news and details later… but we are excited about God is doing!
5. We’re planning our summer youth camp (remember the December-February are our summer months) for the first week of February. It’s going to be our best year yet!
6. Also this summer we’re organizing our first ever Vacation Bible School!
I can hardly wait to see how God is going to work in Chile in the next few months! May His name be glorified through our lives and ministry!!