- Friday night we had the best couples meeting ever! Nearly 60 adults attended the event. Many made important decision to work on the communication in marriage.
- Saturday we had a great youth meeting with 50+ teens from 3 different churches. The activity was off the charts – Praise the Lord!
- Sunday morning we had excellent attendance – 178! We’ve had to borrow chairs for the last few weeks to handle the amount of attendees. Our church people are doing an incredible job of bringing their lost friends!
- After the morning service, we went by the hospital to see the newest addition to our church – baby Mateo. One of our key couples, Eric (Children’s church teacher/leader) and Jenny (Sunday school teacher of 7-11 years old), rushed to the hospital early Saturday morning, and before the end of the day Mateo was born.
- About an hour after the hospital visit, I spoke at a funeral gathering. As I shared the gospel with the family, who had visited our church a few times a couple of years ago, it was extremely sad… knowing that the 45 year old man who had died, was not a Christian. That’s the hardest thing imaginable for a missionary… We’ve got to more to reach people with the gospel!
- Sunday evening more than 135 people gathered for the youth evangelistic play. It was AWESOME! They did an incredible job!! By the time the play came to an end, and I was cued to head to the pulpit to present the gospel, dozens of people were crying and hearts were ripe for the message. After giving a 5 or 6 minutes salvation message, 7 people trusted Christ as their Savior!! What a weekend!!!
Glory be to God!!