There seem to be so many naysayers today! The pessimistic, faithless, doubters are waiting around every corner. They’ll do everything possible to derail you from following God’s plan.
When they chuckle at your God-size vision…
1. Remember Who sent you.
Moses shook in his boots when he thought of all the possible naysayers who would question his authority and plans (Exodus 3-4). God said to tell them WHO sent him. No one can argue with the I AM!
If you are being led by God (read more about God’s calling), then NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up!
2. Remember Who does the work in you and through you.
The pessimistic, defeated crowd says “You can’t! You aren’t able!”
The shocking news is, they are 100% right! I can’t, but GOD CAN! Think about these verses:
- Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
- John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
- 1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
Any real ministry we accomplish is only because of God’s grace. When other’s say it’s impossible, remember with God nothing is impossible.